Thursday, August 21, 2008

Q: Hey guys! Love the blog and can't wait to see Sweet Damnation. I check the site everyday in anticipation of its release. My question is: This girl I've known for a while is trying to set me up with one of her friends. The problem is...this girl she's trying to hook me up with is, well, a bigger gal. Should I be insulted at all? Does this mean that my friend thinks I can't do any better? -Tommy, Roswell, GA


A: Thank you for all your kind words Tommy, I'm so glad that you like the site. To answer your question: No. If a female acquaintance wants to hook you up with her chubby friend it's not because she thinks that you are chubby or ugly yourself. She's just trying to help out her friend without taking your feelings into consideration. A lot of girls are like this...they think that they're giving their chubby friend confidence when really all they're doing is hurting their male acquaintance's self esteem. I know it's tough to not take offense but keep your head up, it's got nothing to do with your looks. Though, you might want to think about poppin' that chubby friend a couple times as chubby girls are pretty fun to roll around with in the sack. Just make sure you keep a bag of flour close to the bed. -B and K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you guys!!! thank you soooooo much for the great advice. this co-worker of mine tried to hook me up with her ugly friend a couple months ago and it made me feel like i was ugly. i was really down in the dumps and depressed. i couldn't even pleasure myself because i felt that i wasn't even good enough for my own hand! i can't fully express how much you guys have helped me. you have found yourself a #1 reader.